Sunday, November 11, 2007

I have been late for school everyday this week except thursday
Sighs. Terrible. I'm not a usually late person, usually early!!
But this week the most bizarre things seem to happen to me on the tubes or busses which always fail me. I think the most reliable form of transportation in london is your very own two feet. But, i shall wake up earlier and leave the house by 8 everyday now. Hopefully, the transport system will be kinder to me next week. :)

Retreat next weekend! Looking forward to it :)

I made sushi last week. The simple kind, tuna sushi :) I shall improve my skills and try and make california maki sometime. My sushi was ok but i think i didn't use the mat to compress the thing enough so it was loose and messy :/

Shall make banana lemon crepes tomorrow for breakfast cause my uncle is coming to london. Marry poppins lined up for next week :) I want to go to swindon though, just received the email saying how they're open till 9pm now for christmas shopping. Tempting!!

Every week is a busy week, this week was no different. Sometimes don't you wish you had more than 24 hours a day? Everyone else was having reading week some more and touring around!!

Been eating so much unhealthy food and eating out way too often. Had kiasu dinner on tuesday which was good. Nasi goreng Istimewa. :) So nice and spicy!! Miss spicy food. I should really eat at home more, cause when i cook for myself, i like to make soups which are, alot healthier.

Just confirmed our january trip today!! To amsterdam for a night only though. Sadly, our timetables don't allow extended weekends or long trips. During easter we'll be heading to austria (vienna and salzburg) and then budapest which i am really really looking forward too. The river danube is budapest looks sooo pretty!! I remember we used to learn about that river somewhere, maybe geog?

I want to go for the westlife concert next march!! Tickets are 30 pounds now. Not bad right? Shall think about it.

I am so hungry. But i have consumed 16 teacakes and chicken soup today. How gross is that.

Okies time to go and start on the second part of my ssm before packing all my clothes and books up before my uncle arrives.

Have a blessed week :)

No comments: